baby fighting to sleep

Hi mummies any one out there having baby that fight to sleep? Im having 3months baby that is always fighting to sleep. I can see he is already sleepy but still try hard not to sleep and will cry murder. Already take note his diapers milk and everything is ok. Adjust the room temperature and noise level but still the same. Will everything change back to normal cause he is not like this when in newborn stage.Why is that so?? I need HELP!!!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my baby gg 3months and also like this during the day. she will fight all her might to stay awake. when we try to force her to sleep, will cry murder šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø so what we did was let her be awake at her own timing. if she dowan to sleep, we'll play with her.once we see her fighting her eyes, we will slow down the play and get ready the swaddle and milk (if its her feeding time) etc once she cry, swaddle right away and feed her. there are times once she fall asleep, she'll wake up again after 5mins crying murder , wanting to play again. so the process repeats. though the day is very very tiring for us, at night is quite easy. by the time its bedtime (i start sleep train for her to sleep at 8pm every night as she can differentiate dayn night), shes alr so tired sleeps well. just more clingy at times. so i just dream feed her and change her diapers once or twice at night, without her being awake even. at this age, they get more awake period and sleep longer at night. jiayou mummy.

Read more
4y ago

Yes. My baby too will sleep around 8 pm. Maybe he is already tired during the day time crying. Ok thk u for the advice.