Need a rant

Hi Mummies! Just need a little rant here.. Any of you here happen to be a fellow childcare teacher? How do you adjust yourself to the routine and being pregnant? I am in my 6th weeks now, and taking PG class.. Quite often i have to bend down to put on their shoes (when going home) even when i was seated on a chair to change their diapers yet. My lower back will ache everytime when i get home, sometimes my lower abdomen will have some discomfort. My laoshi have been very supportive eversince i broke the news to her.. She don’t allow me to carry the children cots, bending down too much. Most of the times she will send the children out, so that i don’t have to bend down and put the children shoes for them. After she goes home, i am left with no choice but to send the children out (because the class teacher are to send the children out strictly) I am feeling so tired everytime, i know i’m quite early in my pregnancy.. but sometime I’m wondering if i can try asking for HL from my gynae (private) just to rest at home for few days.. 😥

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hang in there mama! Bring your concerns up to your principal and see if she is willing to assist. Otherwise, talk to your doctor?