Hi mummies! Need an advice frm you, i have a 4 year old daughter she has concentration problems. How do i increase her focus level in class? Today her teacher just came to me again to leave a feedback that she easily lose focus in class, but are able to repeat what the teacher had taught. But just that she easily loses her focus. Am a bit worried would this affect her developmental years ahead? I wouldn't want to stress her during the weekdays as she has been inside classroom for the whole day and i wouldnt want to add in more pressure. Do you have any advice on how i could make her improve on her concentration level?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

you know, i noticed this with my panganay. he easily loses focus. i'm blaming it on the ipad. when he was a baby, the ipad was fairly new, so no studies yet of how it affects children. so when the studies first started coming out about children having a hard time concentrating, i don't give it to him anymore. now im training him to do tasks for long periods of time. so if lego, i let him to lego for as long as he wants just so he can have a longer attention span.

Read more