Hi mummies! Need an advice frm you, i have a 4 year old daughter she has concentration problems. How do i increase her focus level in class? Today her teacher just came to me again to leave a feedback that she easily lose focus in class, but are able to repeat what the teacher had taught. But just that she easily loses her focus. Am a bit worried would this affect her developmental years ahead? I wouldn't want to stress her during the weekdays as she has been inside classroom for the whole day and i wouldnt want to add in more pressure. Do you have any advice on how i could make her improve on her concentration level?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

4 years old, it's normal that she has very short attention span. No worry, mummy! Try fun activity /learning method to help her focus in class (of course the teacher should help her too) .. As for me, I prefer the child do simple activity such as memory game (to learn numbers and alphabets) , draw in the sand/salt, matching games, or just simply cutting paper (to help her focus). So much more! And I agree with not to pressure her much! Let her enjoy learning...

Read more