Going back to work after maternity leave

Hi mummies, I’m a first time mom and my maternity leave will be ending soon. I feel like I will have a hard time adjusting going back to work because I can’t seem to set a good morning routine for myself to get baby and myself ready, on top of needing to pump. Any advise from fellow working mummies? #firstbaby

1 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Hi mummy! You’ll get used to it once you’re in the groove. First thing first, set a routine that will work for you. What time do you need to be in the office? Start from there. Let’s say you need to be in by 9am. And you need 2 hours (to get ready in the morning, breakfast, driving on the road). So you should be up by 7am. The night before you need pack bag for baby, your work bag, iron your clothes so you won’t feel so rushed in the morning. Pump your milk before too. Or on weekends. Or in the office when you have the privacy. Personally my routine is always the same everyday and i prefer it that way so i don’t get thrown off too much. If your line of work requires late night, you need to make sure your partner pick up the baby after and continue your usual routine till bedtime

Baca lagi