How long did you wait to go to the hospital?

Hi Mummies. Im currently 35 weeks pregnant and im not sure when my waterbag is going to break. When the waterbag broke, how long did you take to go to the hospital? I saw people saying like you dont have to necessarily panic and go hospital straight away as sometimes you havent start active labour. Just hoping to hear some labour stories before i goes into labour myself. Thankyou in advance for whoever decided to share!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

no need panic once your waterbag burst. chill and relax. usually when waterbag burst the contraction does not start immediately. its takes time. just do what u need to do first such as packing maternity bag. change your clothes put on pad. usually when u go hosp they check if waterbag burst. they will start on antibiotic in case of infection. then again u still need to see if u dilated or got contraction.

Read more

After my water bag broke, I dilated very fast! Within 2 hours I delivered my baby already :) So, I would suggest to go hospital after your water bag breaks. Don’t take the risk!

TapFluencer