labour

hi. Just wanna ask for those mummies that experience waterbag broke at home how u guys handle it to the hospital?????

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Me. Haha. I had been having contractions for about 4 hours at home.. lol. Then after a super painful contraction, my water bag burst quite dramatically. I was in so much pain 😅 Anyway, I had to change my clothes/underwear/pad (super long kind), then we brought a disposable waterproof sheet to the car and I sat on it all the way to the delivery suite.

Read more
VIP Member

My waterbag broke at home but i dont have contraction. So i took my time to reach the hospital via grab and they inserted drip on me thats when i started to feel contraction.

4y ago

i didnt put on anything haha 😆 i think it has fully broken at home though

I have no experience with that. But I think this article will be important for you https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-tell-if-your-water-bag-broke

Super Mum

Mine was gushing, i took a shower befoee heading to the hospital. I wore a maternity pad and brought an absorbent pad along in the Grab.

Mine broke but not gushing out kind haha. It actually leak quite slowly, I just put on a heavy absorbent pad and go to the hospital

Mine was gushing! Thankfully for me, my mum passed me 2 adult diaper. And I wore it when I was on the way to the hospital

I put on absorbent pad and went straight to hospital.