Double uterus

Hello mummies, im born with double uterus and I'm currently 6 week pregnant. I would like to know if any mummy out there have the same condition and would like to share a few tips with me. Its really abit overwhelming for me. Im also having morning sick which usually worsen in the morning and at night. Im currently taking some hormone pills.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, I can’t identify but just wanted to share a thought with you - I don’t know if you’ve read but there’ve been instances where women with 2 uteruses birth babies months apart from the other. My first thought was: wow! This woman must be really something to have been blessed with 2 uteruses! It is a truly amazing reproductive organ that we possess and I know for now it may be difficult not to worry but I’d suggest that if you just ride the wave and be open to whatever may be you might be pleasantly surprised. Relax and be gentle with yourself. There is only so much within our control. The rest isn’t up to us :) take care mama.

Read more

Hi, I was also diagnosed with bicornuate uterus maybe mild case during week 5 by a private doc.. Made me really worried and I decided to get a second opinion at KK.. Gt a scan ard week 8 and they said its all normal.. And said I don't have the issue. So I just take it as it is and prayed for the best. Week 18 now.. Doc didn't mention anything abt bicornuate till now.. Perhaps u can seek other docs opinion, perhaps is a mild case too. Not those septic uterus kind. Jiayous!!

Read more
3y ago

2017. i first found out at KTPH via CT scan and thought it was a huge cyst and send me to KKH. The investigation took place KKH. they did ultrasound. KKH confirm that i had double uterus, and only 1 kidney. dr explain that i dont have a left ovary and my right is working fine. might face challenges when conceiving and if i were to deliver it gnna be by csec and im going to get alot of complication. my heart scattered 💔 the condition was again confirm by KTPH after another round of ultrasound the following month. im currently with Parkway East, 3 month before conceiving i went for some checks for a second opinion. dr said tht i had double uterus and ovary, cervix and also vagina. and everything is healthy unlike what KKH told me.

Hello! This reply comes late as I’ve been searching for mommies with the same condition as I have! I have the same condition and am currently at 28 weeks. Cramps are awful and dr has yet to discuss birth plan with me. How was your labour like? Hope all went well! Would be reassuring to connect with someone who understands ❤️

Read more
1y ago

hope this helps. u can ask me anything if u need assurance. cus i understand its really hard to find another like us.