Double uterus

Hello mummies, im born with double uterus and I'm currently 6 week pregnant. I would like to know if any mummy out there have the same condition and would like to share a few tips with me. Its really abit overwhelming for me. Im also having morning sick which usually worsen in the morning and at night. Im currently taking some hormone pills.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I was also diagnosed with bicornuate uterus maybe mild case during week 5 by a private doc.. Made me really worried and I decided to get a second opinion at KK.. Gt a scan ard week 8 and they said its all normal.. And said I don't have the issue. So I just take it as it is and prayed for the best. Week 18 now.. Doc didn't mention anything abt bicornuate till now.. Perhaps u can seek other docs opinion, perhaps is a mild case too. Not those septic uterus kind. Jiayous!!

Read more
3y ago

2017. i first found out at KTPH via CT scan and thought it was a huge cyst and send me to KKH. The investigation took place KKH. they did ultrasound. KKH confirm that i had double uterus, and only 1 kidney. dr explain that i dont have a left ovary and my right is working fine. might face challenges when conceiving and if i were to deliver it gnna be by csec and im going to get alot of complication. my heart scattered 💔 the condition was again confirm by KTPH after another round of ultrasound the following month. im currently with Parkway East, 3 month before conceiving i went for some checks for a second opinion. dr said tht i had double uterus and ovary, cervix and also vagina. and everything is healthy unlike what KKH told me.