Would You Buy Homemade Snacks For Babies?

Hi mummies, I'm a baker and thinking of selling homemade bread, cookies, muffins for babies. Just want to see how mummies feel about it? Would you purchase or not, and why? Personally I feel processed baby snacks are quite unhealthy and have stuff like refined sugar, palm oil, artificial flavouring, even popular brands like Gerber. Adult bread is also not suitable for babies, since they sometimes contain honey, salt, vegetable shortening, and also a lot of sugar. Let me know how you feel!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I usually moderate the amount of snacks my kids get, that’s why I’m less bothered about them having a bit of sugar. My daughter didn’t really get cookies and muffins till she was 3 yo too 😅 But I think there will definitely be a market for such baby friendly products. Would probably be a bake-on-demand kind of thing, since your products will not have preservatives:)

Read more
VIP Member

I think that will be awesome! Not easy to find baby friendly bread. I learnt to do it myself through youtube. But if there is a go to baker, it will be easier.

I think it is a good idea. But it also depends on factors like price, varieties and what taste goes best with my baby

Seems ok but depends on what kind of pricing you’re charging and whether can cover your cost and overheads

TapFluencer

Will be keen but price matters too haha!

TapFluencer

Depends on lo taste preference

VIP Member

I don’t mind! 😊

VIP Member

Yup u not