Emotional

Hi mummies I just wana share that earlier my baby girl day25 crying make me clueless cos aldy give. Makes me cry the moment i carried her. I feel stress looking at her crying..

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi ! you're never alone and always remember you're also learning and be easy on yourself. be forgiving with yourself and never blame yourself. Things can seem hard now but have trust in time you'd be better dear. Be open to getting help from others and also find someone u can talk to about these to release your worries and stress . It's all going to be okay, right now for your baby you're the bestest mom in the world. Just remember you're doing well and everything u can in your means. you win everyday big or small. Bigg warm hugs to you mummy! hang in there. god bless

Read more

Babe you're not alone. this is me too. my baby is 21 days old and there were a few times when I dk what's wrong with his crying I cried too cuz i feel helpless. Reach out for your hubs or some else help.. usually newborns cry when either they r hungry, soiled diapers or uncomfortable/unwell (too hot / gassy / colic etc ) things will get better!

Read more

hang it there! i've been there thru that, the phrase will be over soon, esp during her unwell period, nw that my girl is now 2.5 yrs old its much easier.

Hang in there fellow mama. It will get better. Reach out for help from others if you can.

Hi mummy, you’re not alone, hang in there! It’ll all work out