Crying bouts

I have always been an emotional person, I cry for everything; when I’m happy, sad or angry. Ever since I was pregnant, it became even worse. Now that I have already delivered and am at 9 months pp, I am still so emotional and would cry at every small matter. I feel that people at work find that I’m such a weakling for crying all the time. I don’t want to cry but it’s like a reflex for me. And I cry even more for crying 😭😭😭

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Im now at week 12, and been quite emotional ever since the beginning of my pregnancy.. I suppose talking it out with your partner might help or if you feel this becomes unbearable and disturbed your day to day, perhaps talking to a professional is the best way, or meditate or pour your heart out in a journal—whatever works for you. Sometimes, there are things that we don’t realise we buried inside us and the little tiny thing can trigger our emotions. Hope this helps, remember you are not alone and you are stronger than you think! :)

Read more
Super Mum

Hi Gold Ruby, I truly believe that people who are able to show their emotions are the strongest because they are okay with being vulnerable in the presence of others. While some may take you to be weak, you’re definitely aware of your emotions which is a strength some people can only dream of having! If I were you, Id work on how I can channel this strength towards a greater good :) let others judge all they want - people only pass comments when they are intimidated or fearful :)

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your reply, it made me feel some what better 💕