Hello mummies, I am travelling with my 9mths old baby to HK next week for 5 days. How do i prepare solid food conveniently? Guess we will be out the whole day shop and eat ? currently having porridge(w spinach and fish) normally twice a day. I tried vacuum thermal flash that cook white rice porride in a hr and it works, yet to try adding ingredients tgt. Any other suggestion? :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can also try packing some porridge from the breakfast buffet at the hotel, we used to do that when we traveled for the first part of the day, for the later part had to rely on cereals. You can give fruits like banans and avacados also.

Hi...I suggest that you also carry some fruits and ready to eat baby food along, to void unnecessary tension and stress while on holiday. Baby's favourite finger foods and cereal puffs are convenient to carry along. :)

Instead of cooking food, use baby food jars or easy to make cereals while travelling. It's just easier and you can always buy fruit at your location. Good luck with your travels!