Starting solids..

Hi mummies! I just started my baby on solids this week. Started off with pureed vegetables.. Gave her pureed spinach and it all came out in her poop.. Isit normal for the food to be out in their poop? Am I giving too much or isit okay?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $118,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Hi.Tech [ [email protected] ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cybersecurity. Hi-Tech Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Hi.Tech for your cryptocurrency recovery Contact: [email protected] Telegram: @hitechrecovery

Read more

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and i fell stupidly for their mischievous act, whereby 7.0938 btc was stolen from my wallet in total .I was almost in a comma and dumbfounded because this was all my savings i relied on . Then I made a research online and found a recovery expert, with the contact “ HTTPS://RECOVERMYLOSS.NET” [email protected] 101 N BRAND BLVD.  11TH FLOOR GLENDALE CA 91203

Read more

STOLEN OR LOST CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY. I lost my bitcoin to fake blockchain impostors on Facebook, they contacted me as blockchain official support and i fell stupidly for their mischievous act, whereby 7.0938 btc was stolen from my wallet in total .I was almost in a comma and dumbfounded because this was all my savings i relied on . Then I made a research online and found a recovery expert, with the contact “ HTTPS://RECOVERMYLOSS.NET” [email protected] 101 N BRAND BLVD.  11TH FLOOR GLENDALE CA 91203

Read more
Super Mum

It’s normal. Give carrots and the poop turns orange too 😆 Or prunes and the poop’s dark brown

4y ago

Haha okay noted thanks for the reassurance 😀

TapFluencer

It's normal.