3 Replies

Super Mum

As in it leaks immediately after you finish pumping? Then perhaps you didn’t empty the breast fully during the pump. I usually press inwards towards the pump (go all around) to ensure I empty everything. I also wear a nursing pad in between pumping.

I see understand now, sure i will now start with pumping 20 mins each side every 2 to 3 hours once. And yup i am using nursing pad too

TapFluencer

1. could be you didn't clear properly. a pumping session would take about 20 to 30 min at least. 2. your child feeding time and you had let downs. it's pretty normal to leak milk initially till your milk stabilized.

Yup i did pump every 2 to 3 hours before feeding my son. Sure will follow you on IG, if i have any questions i will DM you. Thank you very much

VIP Member

I had milk leaks initially after pregnancy too. Especially when I hear baby cries. A good breast pad is necessary to soak up the leaks.

hi! if u dont want to waste your leaking milk, can also consider milk collection shells! cause using nursing pads will throw away excess milk, can try check it out

Trending Questions

Related Articles