Three Questions and hoping for an answer

Hi mummies, I m a first time mum, expecting Twins. And I am secdule for c-sect due to baby positioning. I read the recovery mode is gonna be very long. Is the anything I should tell the doc on the cut so I can recover fast. Secondly, wat should I pack in my bag to prepare for delivery? Totally anxious 3rdly, when can I expect my stomach to grow bigger. Lol. It's still small at 7 mths and was wondering am I on the safe side.. Lots of baby dust and positivity for everyone:)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

1. The doctor will make the cut as big as necessary to get the babies out safely. They will also stitch it tightly so prevent excessive bleeding and infection. The skin layer also has stitches that are done under the skin and the stitches are absorbable, so you don’t have to worry about them needing to be removed. Just trust them and relax and get ready to receive your beautiful babies:) On your part, keep your would clean and dry, and keep your blood sugar levels good, so you heal faster. It’ll still take about 3-4 weeks to feel better, so don’t rush things. 2. Bring your IC, wallet, documents given by the hospital, one set of going home clothes for you and baby. You can also bring a nursing bra for ease of feeding baby. Bring your phone. I brought my nursing cushion, because it helped so much.. haha. I could be hands free after arranging the pillows and nursing cushion for baby to feed. 3. Babies grow a lot faster after 30 weeks, so hang in there and eat well:) you’re eating for 3! Have a safe pregnancy and delivery!

Read more
4y ago

🥰