Need yr advise Mummies

Hi Mummies, currently I m at 34 weeks expecting Twins. Last week I underwent preterm threaten labour which was scary. But doc saying it's Best to deliver only at 37 weeks via c sect. But guess their weight have been pressing down and am experiencing extreme pain walkin and also pain Ard my pelvic area. Is there any way to ease the pain or by me opt-in to have c sect much earlier, will it affect the babies.. confuse first time mum.. Hoping to get a solution as it's been putting a lot of pressure

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hang in there, mummy! It’s common to have pelvic pain during pregnancy. Delivering your babies earlier than 37 weeks is not recommended because premature babies require more medical intervention. So it’s better to wait a bit longer if possible. You can try using a belly sling or pregnancy support belt to relieve the weight of your babies. I don’t know if your doctor allow you to do light stretching exercises. If your doctor allows, you can try some yoga stretches/pelvic tilts for pregnant mothers (can google).

Read more
4y ago

Thank u so much mummy. It's assuring and consoling. I will try Mummy.. Thk u so much

Hang in there! Try to rest more in bed to relieve the pressure. I am experiencing something similar just that you probably will be feeling more discomfort as you are having twins. Think about how worth it will be in a few more weeks, when your babies are in your arms!

4y ago

Thank you so much for your assuring words. Yes true dat..