Hi mummies, may I know which size of the below bouncer is better ? First picture show the XL, second show the standard size . Thanks

Post image
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mil house got the big one , my house got the small one , the big one is bouncer and the smaller one is more of a rocker :) Oh ya and i forgot to mention , Big one -cnt adjust anything but can dismantle into 2 parts - cloth can be taken out to wash - have a "safety belt" - for bouncing Small one - can adjust to 3 diff heights - can be folded flat - cloth can be taken out to wash - for rocking - can be stationary if u pull out the metal flip thing Both can be used to tie down baby for meal times when baby bigger though

Read more
VIP Member

I prefer the smaller one cos the bigger one is useless once the baby can flip as it is dangerous if they flip & bump their head

VIP Member

Depending on the size of your room? They are generally the same. For XL it's just wider. But the weight they can handle is the same.

7y ago

I'm curious. But e XL size can bounce? Or fixed cannot bounce baby? E small one i know can rock.

Hi I have the second picture. Willing to bless if you want!

thanks