Baby's skin...

Hi all mummies, may I know what causes the skin irritation? What can I used to relief it? It is rough and scaly feel in the texture. Thank you so much!

Baby's skin...
20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, my baby had this type of skin before but was not due to silver bracelet. It was fungus infection. Last time I tried using those anti fungus cream but not much help. However, after I used Alobaby milk lotion (from Japan), my baby's skin getting better and now no scar at all.. Keep baby's skin moisture could help!

Read more
Post reply image
5y ago

Before using this my baby's skin feel like very tight and dry or crack... Somehow, I feel it will slowly spread to his other part... that moment, I was very upset and worried... but after using this lotion skin slowly recover...and now his skin is good! (Side note, I'm not selling this or represent the company, I'm just normal user of this product) Wish the lotion could help your little one! ;)

VIP Member

Hi... please remove bracelet and put lotion on the area. Monitor for few days and if there’s no improvement, please bring your baby to see a doctor

VIP Member

It’s eczema. You need to put moisturiser regularly like every 2-3 hours. Don’t bath too long. You may want to go see a PD for a proper diagnosis

TapFluencer

It looks like mild eczema. Cos it's only in an isolated location. Does your baby have it anywhere else?

VIP Member

Please remove the bracelet/anklet and put on some moisturiser. If it worsens, better consult a Paed.

Super Mum

Hi mummy, could be allergic reactions. Do see a paed and get the appropriate medication for LO :)

Probably she is irritated by the silver bracelet? Remove that and can try calamine lotion

I suspect it could be allergy to the bracelet..Try removing it and apply some coconut oil

Sometimes in the heat due to the metallic bracelet. I faced with my daughter too before.

Yea could be due to the bracelet. Maybe your baby has sensitive skin