Hey Mummies! What Kind Of Fruits Can I Eat During My 7weeks Pregnancy?

Hey mummies! I do jolly well pineapples are not advisable to eat during pregnancy and yes I don't eat pineapples anyway. Hehe. Is there any other fruits that I can't eat during pregnancy? And also is it okay to drink soya bean milk in substitute of coffee. Coz im a coffee addict so I want to change my drink as it is not good to drink too much caffeine during my pregnancy. So sorry to ask so many questions in this channel. First time mummy needs to Learn a lot from experienced mummies here oh and dads too. Hehe

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I took fruit punch which had pineapple juice in it after MAH maternity hosp tour. I was so confused and googled it. They say pineapple juice is actually very beneficial for baby and you during later part of pregnancy.

I eat all kind of fruits including pineapple🤣 so far Alhamdulillah and i also read it's good for you.. i also ate watermelon, durian(in moderation), apple(loveeeeeeee apples), longan, rambutan. Hahahaha omg

4y ago

Thanks dear!

I’m a FTM and i ate all types of fruits during my first trimester! Even had pineapple juice once. Same, love coffee but I changed to drinking milk once I discovered i’m pregnant.

4y ago

Actually im paranoid too so that was the first and last that I drank! My MIL said its a myth but i better be safe than sorry 😌

TapFluencer

I used to drink 2-3 cups coffee a day and switch to soya coffee and black soya milk Fruit wise 🥑🥝 is 👍

4y ago

Wow! Coffee addict too haha.. Thanks for the advice!

VIP Member

Do you take any vitamins or anything besides folic acid?

4y ago

Try obimin. Is great

TapFluencer

All fruits but avoid watermelon, pineapple and grapes

4y ago

Why we should'nt eat pineapple?

Any fruits is moderation

Avoid unripe papaya