Second child at 38 ?

Hi mummies … I have a 2+ years old son and we’re considering a second one.. I’m 38 this year.. I’m a bit worried if I’m too old to have another? I’m worried if I’m healthy and strong enough to have a second baby and complications of pregnancy… Anyone in the same boat care to share any advice? Also I kind of had post partum depression when I had my first kid… was so stressed about him crying all the time and not knowing what he wants etc …

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE   ( https://ehiagwinaherbalhom.wixsite.com/home Or whatsapp +2348162084504)  I am from USA i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devastated and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i  saw a testimony  total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with  NATURAL HERBS so  i pick up the email Address: [email protected] and contact he an hour later he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it  to cure my virus i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i am free from the virus thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the  virus. here is his email address: [email protected]  you can also call or add him on whatsapp +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like........... 1. ALS 2. HPV 3. SHINGLES 4. CANCER 5. HIV/AIDS 6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

Read more

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. Silver on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. Silver today on this Email address: [email protected] or whatsapp +2348120513902 ]]=

Read more

I just turned 38 and pregnant with my 2nd child. My first is turning 5 this year. My elder sis was pregnant at 35, had 4 children ever since (1st miscarried) and had her youngest at 44 years old. Generally, may feel a little more tired but it really depends on individual. Assuming you are generally healthy, there should be no issues. It is okay to be a little worried, it happens even to the younger mommies. Just think positive and take it at a stride at a time. I had baby blues and severe anxiety first my first but we take it as a lesson and learn to cope better in the future.

Read more
TapFluencer

1st pregnancy at 40 2nd pregnancy at 42 my boy not even 2years old when I was pregnant, no helper, no parent, no in-law not even confinement nanny, all by myself age is just a number, nothing to worry. ask yourself do you really want to have no 2, if yes, u can overcome everything take care 🙂

Read more

I'm pregnant at 38 and gave birth at 39.

TapFluencer

i believe possible! 💪