Relationship Issues

Hi mummies i just found out recently that my hubby is still fond of his neighbour romantically and he even get very angry and almost hit me when he knew that I know about it.. He also ignores me after the delivery of my baby boy I was thinking if its because of how my body has changed after giving birth.. Feeling very frustrated what should I do..

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, First of all, be proud of yourself and your body which went through so much to bring a new life in the world and in your family. Secondly, it is best to have a straight chat with your husband, and just understand the issue. It might be just a misunderstanding which can be resolved after talking. Hope everything is fine :)

Read more
VIP Member

I am sorry to hear about your struggle. Having a new baby is tough for everyone, including new dads. I would have a serious 1-1 chat with hubby and be non judge mental and try to hear what he’s saying to you. Is he depressed? Does he need to go see a therapist? Hang in there. Tight hugs your way

If me, i will definately face to face with him and talk to him about this. If he refuse to talk things out, that's it, he's just not being responsible and if he continues to be like that for few more months, then i better ask him to let me go LOL not worth keeping him

Sorry to hear this.. u can also get someone to talk or try to understand the situation from him if he is feeling so frustrated when u confront him.. perhaps ur siblings or ur mutual close friends whom u all trust?

Sorry to hear that. Try talking calmly and openly to him to understand his POV. It may open up opportunities of finding a solution. Stay strong. All the best

VIP Member

Oh deaerrr... You don't deserve all this and its not good for your child as well. Please do talk to him about this, and decide what the next steps should be.

hi jade, it’s best to speak to him so you know where you stand in this situation. I hope this can help you clear up any misunderstandings

VIP Member

I'll suggest to talk it out with him nicely and if it don't work out, no point holding on to someone who have a change of heart

Sorry to hear that. You may want to have a good talk with him, or maybe try counselling?

Sorry to hear this, try to be honest with him about your feelings and confront him.