12 Replies

sorry to hear about your loss. we lost our babies at week 20 and 30 under smooth pregnancy without any known causes after all the tests being done. just no baby heart beat. i waited for a year after clearing all the checks, and making sure that i am on follow-up with a high risk gynae clinic so that they can give early pregnancy appt. this also depends if your gynae has told you whether they need to give you any medication pre-pregnancy or early trimester should you conceive in the next pregnancy. give your body some time to heal as third trimester loss need some time to replenish the nutrients and let your uterus be strong again. beyond all the physical checks, it’s also dependent on how psychologically and emotionally ready you are to move on. you can join the facebook/ telegram chats if you ask others who have been through similar journey.

hi mummy, you are not alone in this. i had a stillbirth at 22 weeks and i wanted to try for another immediately once i have recovered but i realise that i was trying to replace the grief i had which isn’t fair to my next one. Take your time to grief and heal. When it’s yours, it’s yours. I couldn’t find out the reason behind my stillbirth too, everything went well for all my check ups. Even with the next pregnancy, the anxiety won’t sit well for sure… Still looking forward to my rainbow baby one day, hopefully soon. Do take care! ❤️

Hi dear, Im sorry for the loss and the pain u are going through right now. I also had stillbirth at 27 weeks last year due to cord accident and we have been trying for the pass 11 years. Currently im 3 mths pregnant. Never stop trying and continue to pray. Its never been an easy journey for us but Im sure God has better plans for us and we just need to keep trying. It gets tiring but sometimes the wait is worthwhile. My prayers are with you and may God ease all of your affairs. The day will come for you one day. *HUGS*

Hi.. I'm sorry for your loss 😔I know it is so painful to go through all this as i experience this before. My baby girl stillbirth at 37 week with unknown reason. Followed by two miscarriages after that. After 6 years finally god answered my prayer. Currently 4 months pregnant. My advice for you is don't give up and continue to pray. I am sure one day your day will come 😌

You are definitely stronger than you think :) Your life is tested because you have the capability to take on the challenge and inspire others thru your ordeal :) Never give up hope! Perseverance and Courage are the keys. For now just take your time to grief and please do take good care of yourself and let your body heal first.

I am so sorry for your loss my dear. It breaks my heart to read your post. I hope all is well on your side. Never experienced it before but i hope you and your husband never stop trying. God knows best. Have faith 🤲🏻

VIP Member

We stand with you, stay strong and I think it take a lot courage to share this with us too! Our thought and prayers are with you! Don’t stop trying! Takecare!

I m sorry for your loss. *hugs* don’t stop trying, god has a plan for everything. Remember to have a good confinement to heal your body.

It breaks my heart to hear such a news. I’m sorry for your loss. 😞

I'm sorry for your loss. do take care ❤

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles