Rental Flats

Hi mummies! I am a 22 y/o single mother planning to rent a flat under hdb. Does anyone know if its possible to put my child's name as the second name or i have to be atleast 35 y/o to do that? ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... found this information on HDB website Public Rental Scheme as a family or a single. Eligibility Criteria You must be a Singapore Citizen (SC) You must include at least another SC or a Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) in your basic family nucleus. If widowed/ divorced*, you and your children under your legal custody (care and control) *If the care and control of your children under the age of 21 is shared with your ex-spouse, you must obtain his/her written agreement before you can list your children in a flat application. If you face difficulties in obtaining the agreement or have a question for us, please send us an email at [email protected]

Read more
5y ago

Hi, yes i saw the same thing but it doesn't explain clearly on whether i can put my child's name in. I emailed them to enquire & their reply was totally off. They didn't answer to any of my questions asked :(