Child's Residential Address

Any idea how to check my child's residential address? Is it possible to add in or remove applicants in a HDB rental flat? #divorce

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can go HDB portal and you be able to see under occupiers details. It should be indicated there. For removing of applicants from rental flat, youve to contact HDB direct and provide necessary documents or reason as to why he/she has to be removed.

TapFluencer

You can submit your request by approaching the HDB Branch.

2mo ago

I already did but they told me to contact ICA customer service. And when i did, the CSO couldn't answer my question. They told me email them so the back end staffs can reply. When the back end staff replied, they said my daughter's residential address is stated on her birth cert. How can she not know that current birth cert doesn't have any address stated on it. Haiz. End up, an officer called me and said that my daughter's residential address is not her current residing address but, followed her father's address and that's my former husband. We are not in good terms and the cso said, " not necessary to change now cos she's still a baby. " Well basically, their answers all differs and made me confused. I guess i need to go down to ICA to check.