What's in your hospital bag?

Hello mummies and daddies, mind sharing with me what's in your hospital bag and how early you packed them? My edd is on 14th Oct. TIA 😉✌

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello Mummy! My EDD is 19th Oct! Here’s my list and still amending! Gonna bring a cabin luggage so easier to pull since KKH will give us a bagpack of baby items and below items will be in vacuum sealed bags so can save space. Haha. I’ve already gotten some stuffs ready and packed the baby items. I aim to be fully packed by end Sept or earlier. 🌸🚑 Hospital Bag! 📂Identification NRIC for both Marriage cert Admission form Appt booklet Zip File for docs 🙋🏻‍♂️For Daddy Jersey Small towel Snacks Toiletries Vacuum pump Vacuum sealed bags 🤱🏻For Mummy Phone charger Extension plug / Long cable Power bank Earpiece for Quran Discharge Long dress Discharge nursing bra Discharge underwear Discharge tudung Face mask & extender Maternity belt Slippers Socks Comb Shampoo & soap Small towel Bath towel Facial wash Toothbrush & toothpaste Bedak sejuk Maternity pad x 5 Maternity underwear x 3 Tudung & inner Shawl Breast pump Water bottle with bended straw 👶🏻For Baby (after delivery) Pink shirt sleeve top & pants White Long sleeve Onesie & pants Pink & white Cap White Swaddle Pink & white Mittens & booties NB pampers Milk bottle Soothie I think there’s still more to add, but for now I can’t think of any! Hahaha 😝

Read more
4y ago

maybe I will hehehe thank you! May Allah eases our affairs. Amin Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin 🥰

Mine didn’t have a lot of stuff! Hospital gave a list of things to bring, and I only used the Skip Hop diaper bag as my hospital bag. Got it ready when I reached 37 weeks. - NRIC (both mine and husband’s) - Hospital admission docs - Handphone charger - Sweater/jacket/cardigan (both mine and husband’s) - Socks (only to wear in the ward after delivery) - Nursing bra & breast pad (only wore them when going home; I wore hospital’s gown without the bra in the delivery suite and ward) - Sanitary pads (but ended up not using cause hospital gave maternity pads including disposable underwear) - A set of dress and underwear for going home - A set of baby’s romper with mittens & booties, plus swaddle - Toiletries and makeup (but toiletries was provided and I didn’t even put on makeup when discharged cause I was still in pain and couldn’t bother 😅)

Read more
4y ago

I delivered in NUH a month ago! :) During third trimester, they will give you a set of docs (your choice of ward, checklist, count kicks list, etc) including some baby freebies. Upon discharge after delivery, I only received a ‘NUH Baby’ swaddle, the remaining JB Huggies diapers and maternity pads & disposable underwear (aside from medications). 😊