Hospital bag

Hello mummies, can share what’s in your hospital bag? I have no clue on what to pack and prepare.. TIA

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST: ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS 1. Letter from gynae * 2. Identity cards of Dad and Mum 3. Original Marriage Certificate (to register Baby’s BC at the hospital.* 4. Prenatal receipt of at least $900 to claim for medisave * HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST: FOR MUM (Some may be available at the hospital.) 1. Pack of maternity or heavy-flow pads * 2. Pack of disposable undies * 3. Couple of nursing bras * 4. Pack of breast pads * 5. Nipple cream * 6. Nursing robe and pyjamas with front opening* 7. Toiletries X 8. Cosmetics * 9. Slippers/flip flops * 10. Sock * 11. Hair tie, comb * 12. Breast pump * 13. Nursing pillow (especially helpful after a C-section) X 14. Mobile charger/power bank * 15. A set of clothing for when it’s time to head home! * 16. towel/bathrobe 17. water bottle with straw 18. laundry bag for dirty clothes * HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST: FOR DAD 1. Mobile, camera and/or camcorder with full batteries (don’t forget the chargers) * 2. Snacks and drinks for sustenance, and cheering Mum on * 3. Books or iPad for pre-delivery entertainment 4. Change of clothes and toiletries (if you’re staying overnight) X 5. Jacket HOSPITAL BAG CHECKLIST: FOR BABY 1. Set of clothing for Baby to wear when going home. Onesies are provided by the hospital during his/her stay * 2. Set of mittens and booties, baby cap * 3. Swaddle blanket * 4. Handkerchiefs * 5. Newborn diapers (provided by the hospital and included in the bill) X 6. Nursing bib (in case you need to feed Baby on the way home) X 7. Rear-facing car seat *

Read more

Charger,my own shampoo bath soap as I don’t like hospital ones,take your most comfortable dress 2 one for going home,nursing bra!!if You will b nursing straight,comb,rubber band,toothbrushes n most toiletries will b given so unless you’re fussy can skip that i took soo many things and end up not using at all so i will share what I realised was really needed 1-Granny underwear super comfy but they do give that at hospital too take yours only if you are fussy 2-just 2 baby romper 3-comb 4-breast pad 5-Nursing bra 6-2dress to wear at hospital n going home 7-heavy night flow pads as hospital ones are not very comfy 8-Jackets!! 9-lip balm!!your will b super dry 10-nipple cream incase your nipple crack thus is all i used at Mount E Orchard you can always request at hospital they ate super kind,have a smooth delivery 😀😀

Read more

No.1-Marriage Certificate No.2-Couple IDs No.3-Receipts for Medisave Claims(Singaporeans) No.4-Baby's clothes including mittens,booties & caps,swaddle(2 Sets) No.5-Toiletries(Hospital will provide unless lower then Class B1 wards) No.6-Comfortable change of clothes for both parents(Depending on how long the stay at the hospital) No.7-Car seat(For those driving) No.8-Power bank/wire for mobile phone Pack minimal. Hospital will provide a special goodie bag for Mummies and babies. Thus the lesser you bring, the easier to pack when going home😊😉

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mummy, most important is to bring along your documents for admission and both your ICs if you want to register for your child's birth certificate in the hospital and a pen for filling up documents! You can bring along your own toiletries, a set of your own clothes and baby's clothes for discharge. Most of the things hospital will provide. Travel light else you will have lots to bring home!

Read more
Super Mum

What i brought on the list and what i actually use at the hosp - dont bring to much end up u not using. Just bring ur go home clothes Bby go home clothes (if nvr bring lso fine -hosp will provide) Extra panties(disposables would be great) Hp charger Ur toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo (soap they have it in the hosp toilet) Maternity pads are all provided at the hosp.

Read more

well ...2 sets of long pjymas..1 set clothing for goin home n for baby as well...tooth brush/toothpaste face powder ...ur personal attires 2 sets each...baby blanket with hoodie...baby clothing..simple one...socks mitten n pampers...bath/face towel n baby towel as well...last but not least cream.

You may refer to this link for reference: sg.theasianparent.com/hospital-bag-checklist-pampers