Hi mummies & daddies My lo this coming oct will be 1 yr old, but he milkstrike he didn't want to drink milk , any other food I can give him so he can get enough nutrients Thks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

After 1, your child's milk intake can reduce, however you still need to ensure your LO is taking sufficient water to avoid constipation or dehydration. If calcium is your concern, you can feed more of the below calcium rich food :- - yogurt - organic tofu - cheese (hard block type - not processed ones like kraft singles) - leafy greens like spinach - broccoli - anchovies If you're comfortable, you can also feed some fresh milk after 1 year old.

Read more

Is he currently eating and does he have daily 3 square meals a day besides his milk. At 1 year old he should be having his meals. Milk is more of a comfort or a supplement definitely not a substitute for his nutrients. If he is eating healthy i would not worry much about that.

8y ago

As long as its a balanced diet, i would not worry too much. Vegetable, grains, fruits and meat. A healthy diet goes a long way. You are what you eat afterall.