What to cook for 15mth infant?

Hi mummies, I’m worrying my little one who been rejecting my cook after my helper left. Will you be able to advise what to introduce to him ? Lately after he reject my porridge then I will peel a banana and feed him directly . He like it so much and can finish 3/4 of it. But I can’t be feeding him bananas everyday. Any suggestion??? Help! I’m stressing cos I’m worry he didn’t have enough food intake.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do you want to try pasta, noodles like mee sua, soft rice or oats instead of porridge? My LO hated porridge when she was weaning but would eat everything else. Sometimes could be a texture thing. And when she became older she’s ok with porridge again 🤨

4y ago

Ok I will try mee suan

You may want to consider porridge with threadfin, salmon, cod fish, ground anchovies, steam egg/sweet potatoes/pumpkin, broccoli, dice carrot and spinach etc. You may refer to MummyJ's posts, she shared some recipes as well.

Hi , maybe he doesn't like soft textured food .. can try rice with dishes instead . Those soupy dishes . Or thick bee hoon

TapFluencer

can try pasta potatoes rice you can check out my IG @mummyjlife hope to give you some ideas