hi mummies, am curious and interested to find out how mumpreneurs started? and how do they balance work life with their lo? :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I use alot of his nap and bed time to do my stuff, that includes prepping his meals and cleaning up the house and do laundry and what not. I just started an online business and he is my little Poster Boy for my products! other than that we go out often to the museum's, library, groceries shopping, nature walks, taking bus rides, playground, or just do crafts at home, read, sing and dance.

Read more

frankly speaking time is never sufficient. even though I'm a stay home Mon with a year old baby and no help at all I struggle and juggle in between. moreover baby is bf so he refuses to be away from me. I steal time in between and take him with me everywhere I go

VIP Member

I send my LO to childcare, and use the time he's in school to do my work, run errands and self-care - when he's back, then I'd keep my focus on playing with him, bringing him out and bonding :)

I usually do my work and let him okay with his toys on the floor where I'm able to supervise him.

i would like to know too!!