6 Replies

I felt numb till about 3 months pp. it will slowly go off, csect takes 4-6months to heal. The tissues inside are still healing, so its like layers of cut flesh. Even finishing my confinement, when i use my fingers to go thru the whole "line" and the area around most of it is numb, like that part spoil already. I'm almost 11 mths pp now, sometimes i even get pain at the area. My friends who has toddlers, they told me even years on time to time they get some pain.

Me too!! I’m still having some pain sometimes in the lower abdominal area. Now even my hands start to feel numb sometimes. Already gave birth like 4 months ago.

Hi mummy!! I think it may be normal to feel numb at lower abdominal after c sect, many of my friends have had that. I did some research when it happened to me and found this site very helpful: http://www.cpanty.com/about-c-section-recovery

lower abdominal numb pain is normal since you are just 8 days postpartum. Back ache might be side effect of epidural. Ever since i gave birth, i cant lie flat too long on bed else i will have servere back ache.

TapFluencer

It's normal to feel numb... My boy is 27mths old, still numb.. Need a Long Long time for the cut nerves to heal. Will never feel the same again..

Im natural birth but i haf frens who did csect and still feel numb after 1mth. Highlight yr concerns to your doc & monitor closely.

For my first child I took about 10-12 days to slowly recover from my pain and took the medication from Doctor

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles