100 days celebration for 3 different groups

Hi Mummies, anyone planned before a 100 days celebration in 1 day to cater to 3 different groups - 1) Parents and family 2) PIL and family 3) friends? How do u plan for the food catering? as they usually advise best to consume within 4 hours.. umm… Thank u in advance for sharing!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recently did a 1st bdae for my ger in 1 day with 2 diff timing thou. One was morning (hb side few of my colleagues), night was my side n hb frens. Tbh we let ppl decide what time they wanna come n go 😂 but i tink gd to ask for confirmation whether they can make it? Then u can have a rough headcount.

Read more

I intended mine over 2 days per grp but end up cancelling it because of covid.. hard to request and monitor every1 to wash hands and wear masks before carrying bb.. dont want to take the risks for now.. wait till 1yr old for better immunity..

TapFluencer

I think best to not have so many guests? I had a small family and friends less than 30? And i ordered happy meals for all my guests haha and prepared a dessert table also, they’re quite happy about it!

Why not do all families at once and if can invite friends together otherwise friends another time.. Baby is still young at 100 days, try not to over tired him/her and especially yourself..

In one day like so tiring leh with 3 groups. Friends cannot be mixed together with either side parents and family?

the trouble is how to you “chase” each group away? 😅