Hi mummies My 4mths old girl used to wakes up at 4am however i try ti drag the time from 4.30 till now 6am. However for past two weeks,she has been waking up for awhile same timing 3am,5am when i pat her she went back to sleep.my concern is that normal? She will always go to bed at 9pm self soothe but e mid morning when she wakes up i need to pat then she sleep. I dreamfeed her at 11pm 160ml(only for night day time will be 140ml)hoping that the milk can last her till next morning 6am. Am i doing the right thing? Or should i stop dreamfeed her but wont be able sttn cause her last milk is at 8.45pm. Need mummies advice Thank you

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Your girl is only 4 months old. Most babies start to sleep through the night later (I think average is 6mths to 1yr old) so I think you don't have to worry too much. She does need her milk so continue to dream feed her. I personally continued to dream feed till my boy is 1 yr old cos he was v small size so the extra milk wouldn't harm him. So it's really up to you. :)

Read more
7y ago

my girl also small size and still breastfeeding her 3-4 hrs at night... she's going 1yr this month n still not sleeping through the night and sleeping late... 😭