Best diaper for runny poop overnight

Hey mummies, my 3month old LO is starting to sleep through the night and he poops a lot as soon as he wakes. Any recommendations for diapers which absorbs very quickly for runny poop and also can store a lot of pee at the same time? I tried drypers and even for fresh diaper, b4 it can absorb the poop already flow out from back. Goonz absorbs really fast but not enough to last with through the night pee + poop. Tried rascal and friends but consistently leak from the thigh area even when its fresh diaper. Currently I am using merries, and it's the best, but baby diaper seems to be like it's exploding after just 6 hours of use + poop. Baby is sleeping longer and longer, so I'm wondering if there are other options? Thanks!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Huggies nature made! My little poopy pants used this brand since birth, and he’s like a little poo machine around 3 months too hahaha. This diaper absorbs very well in my opinion! But for runny poops, I still try to change immediately after he’s done, just in case. Depends if you have a very active baby that can’t stay still 😂

Read more
4mo ago

Thanks! I heard good reviews for this brand too! I'll see if I can get samples for this one. Haha my LO pees a lot at some moment in time through the night, and when he wakes up, it's like he will switch on his poop machine! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm always holding my breath that it does not leak with all the pee taking up the diaper space! 🤣🤣🤣

Rascal and friends! I used to use Huggies nature made but when my LO slept longer then it can’t hold as much and tends to leak more!

I’m using Merries premium. So far no problem with sleeping overnight, but my baby doesn’t poop in her sleep.

R&f , hey tiger , nino nano :)