Overnight diaper

Hi mummies, do you still change LO’s diaper in the middle of the night if baby is 4 month plus and above? No poop still change? If not changing as just want to feed and put them back to sleep, what diaper do you use for such a young baby? Looking for good overnight diaper to hold well.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dear mom, I’m using OFFSPRING ULTRA THIN DIAPERS! They are soft light weight and quick absorbent which ensures breathability and comfort for baby. 🤩 tried other Brand’s Drypers Huggies platinum mamypoko air fit, I find offspring diapers the best!! I change my baby’s diaper very frequently every 2-3 hours whenever I feed / after feeding her. I believe hygiene is very important and baby’s skin is still very delicate. 💘💘💘

Read more
3y ago

Yes!! It does 🤩 !! They have diapers to try on for few days u might want to opt to see how it is! ♥️

For me, it doesn’t matter if she poops or not. I’d feed and change, feed and change. But now she rarely wakes up during the night. I’m using Drypers Wee Wee Dry and it can really hold quite long. She’s gone 9hrs with the same diaper throughout the night without waking up. I’m the one who feels uncomfortable for her cause I make it a habit to change after every feeding. Except for the night, follow her cue.

Read more
VIP Member

i made sure to change by the latest night feed so overnight no need change juz wake up and feed. Good for mum to have more rest with lesser things to do so can faster go back sleep. also good for baby you won't risk to wake him or her up and ended up the baby cannot sleep back then body clock off. But Once morning either 7am or 10am free will change. using huggies.

Read more
3y ago

Yes. Usually I will change when change yo pj but in the morning still feel the diaper very heavy so thinking if got any that’s good to absorb till then. :)

Nope I don't change him while he's sleeping as my baby will have trouble sleeping again. So I only change him before his last feed as he will doze off aft getting milk. And I'll change him when he wakes up 5-6 hrs later. So far he doesn't poop at night and never had rashes before. So don't worry abt it, baby will cry when they're uncomfortable.

Read more

I was using huggies gold diaper at 4 months old , but I do change his diaper when he wakes up for milk the 2nd time . If its only once then I would put him back to sleep

3y ago

Great ! All the best !

We will change as long as we feel the diaper becoming heavy, as too long soaked in soiled diapers will cause skin rashes

TapFluencer

nope I don't change when my baby stop pooping in the night. using rascal and friends diaper hold so well!

3y ago

Thanks for the recommendation. Will go check it out.

For me every 3-4 hrs.