Share A Thought

Hi mothers! And to all young mothers out there especially, what did you feel during your pregnancy? Are you pressured? Stress? Happy? Share me your story πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

My pregnancy was beautiful, I try not to overthink and I always relax myself. It is normal to feel pressure especially on first time moms, what I did was I sort out all the information to help me have a healthy delivery. I help myself to eat healthy, exercise regularly and keep my mind on the positive side. I always ask questions on my prenatal visits and did what my OB asked me to do. The result was worth it, I had my baby delivered in 10 minutes of pushing and two hours active labor. To all the soon to be mommas out there, please help yourself, be strong and put in mind that you can deliver your baby safe and healthy, nobody can help you on your D-Day but only yourself. Also, Pray and ask ❀

Magbasa pa

All.. Ang dami pa masakit sa katawan. Dami ring realization. Rollercoaster ride siya for me. . Pero matagal ko Ng gusto mag kababy not necessarily mag Asawa. Baby talaga aim ko nung una, dahil na rin sa age ko kaya no regrets Ng malaman ko n preggy ako, bec.of my pregnancy I decided na mag quit sa job para matutukan pregnancy ko and to finally settle down in short mas lumagay sa mas magulong situation. Haha πŸ˜‚

Magbasa pa

Happy yet worried. Unplanned kasi si baby but I'm glad na dumating sya despite of having PCOS. Worried financially at now high risk ako. Sana maging okay na lahat. First trimester palang ako pero excited na ko makita at mahawakan si baby 😊😊😊

4y ago

10 weeks na. naka 2 transv na din ako

Happy and scared :) but we got this. Madami nang resources ngayon to learn about childcare and parents are there to guide us din.

combination of stress and happy