Mother's Day Contest

With Mother's Day happening this Sunday, we are having another in-App contest, to celebrate this special day ? TWO Lucky Winners will each receive 50 points, and have their answer featured as a pinned post on Saturday (9 May) and Sunday (10 May), respectively! All you have to do is to answer ONE of the question, as seen in the image, depending on which stage you are currently in. Here is a reference for you: 1. Currently a Mum 2. Soon-to-be Mum 3. Looking forward to be a mum And that's all to it ? Closing date is 8 May 5pm. Winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours. Terms and Conditions 1. This will be run for FOUR (4) days from 4 to 8 May 2020 2. This ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 3. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 4. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 24 hours will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen. 5. Anonymous answers will be deemed as invalid. 6. The Winner will be contacted by theAsianparent within 4 to 6 weeks.

Mother's Day Contest
19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

No matter how painful breastfeeding (milk bleb, mastitis, blocked duct), how little sleep I have, it all paid off when my baby looks at me, smiles at me and grows up well. I am still waiting for her to call me "mama" which will definitely put a smile on my face. The happiness of Motherhood 😊