Calling all mummies and mummies-to-be 🤱🏻🤰🏻

A little gift from us to you this Mother's Day 💙🎁❤️ All you need to do is comment down below which feature on theAsianparent has helped you the most in your pregnancy or parenting journey and STAND a chance to win 500 reward points! 🤩 That's all to it! Hurry and comment below NOW! 🏃🏻‍♀️💨 Terms and Conditions 1. This contest will run from 8 May 2021 till 9 May 2021. 2. The winner will be selected at random. 3. This is ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 4. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 5. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be automatically be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.

Calling all mummies and mummies-to-be 🤱🏻🤰🏻
67 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It got to be the development of my child.. Whether they are lacking behins.. Hitting milestones or not.. Sharing with all my mummy friends about this great app.

TapFluencer

baby development milestone has always serve as a guide for me to keep baby in check. The forum also enable me to find recommended products for baby!

Posts from other mums and articles on pregnancy well being! Thank you for giving mummies / mummies to be this platform of support and information

Post reply imageGIF
TapFluencer

the random talk forum feature! so nice to connect with fellow parents in the community and know that we are not alone in this parenthood journey!

I enjoy the baby tracker and the forums to keep updated on going trends , exchange of feedback and comments with other mummies help a lot 😊

The tracker and 3D model of the babies growing. It gives something to show and share with the siblings as they learn about the pregnancy too.

VIP Member

I always read the articles here at theAsianparent. Especially because I’m a first time mommy, tips and advices improve my parenting skills.

VIP Member

The Recipes feature, It shows a variety of healthy cuisine for babies, pregnant and breastfeeding moms and the whole family as well.

The baby tracker help me to remember how many weeks I am during pregnancy. It also show me the grow of my baby after I give birth. 😊

VIP Member

I loves the daily read for baby and toddler's development. It helps me to understand my children more (what's normal and what's not).