Calling all mummies and mummies-to-be 🤱🏻🤰🏻

A little gift from us to you this Mother's Day 💙🎁❤️ All you need to do is comment down below which feature on theAsianparent has helped you the most in your pregnancy or parenting journey and STAND a chance to win 500 reward points! 🤩 That's all to it! Hurry and comment below NOW! 🏃🏻‍♀️💨 Terms and Conditions 1. This contest will run from 8 May 2021 till 9 May 2021. 2. The winner will be selected at random. 3. This is ONLY open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address). 4. The Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 5. The Winner who does not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be automatically be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen.

Calling all mummies and mummies-to-be 🤱🏻🤰🏻
67 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The baby tracker, it’s really useful for first time mummies & food & nutrition to understand what’s to eat/ not to eat!

VIP Member

The baby tracker definitely! It helped me to know how my little one was growing inside of me and eased my uncertainties.

Definitely the baby tracker. I'm a third time mom but I am gaining new insights every time I read the updates in the baby tracker.

VIP Member

I like the fact that theAsianparent app has many features! From a forum to interesting features like polls/articles/tracker etc

The articles are always an interesting read and a good refresher. Have been using baby tracker since my first born too.

i really love the baby tracker. I always check everyday for my son. for polling also interesting 🤩🤩 thank you :)

The widget on my android phone for bitesize baby progress. The words are very interesting to read

Post reply image

Definitely the baby tracker! Helps me to track my pregnancy and provides me with lots of useful tips 😄

the baby tracker! helping me and my husband in our parenting journey and our LO's growing journey 😄

the baby tracker ! so i know what to expect at each stage of the pregnancy. thanks :)