67 Replies

VIP Member

Asianparent are very informative especially the tracker. It helps to keep track of my pregnancy kicks and provide useful tips including do's and dont's. Now that my baby is born, I still continue to use asianparent app frequently, it helps to make me feel secure and have a peace of mind to know my baby progressing well, understanding how good is good and when to worry. Overall, I don't regret downloading the app & enjoy all the contests (though I haven't win any yet 😅) + rewards!

The feature on the daily growth of my child and how he/she is "talking" to me. it keeps me up to date with their growth and the things I should do to nurture them. besides that, the Q&A section have been so useful because it helps answer some doubts and curiosity I have. love the additional feature when u wanna ask a question and it "suggest similar questions". helps me to read before asking! Hehe

Undoubtedly, it's the Baby Tracker, but the one unique feature that makes us happy being a first-time parent is that the Baby Talks. Seriously!! It's the best of best feature to update the parents daily with the most possible status of the baby's development. It's really cute and we love every single update as if it's really our baby conveys it to us. Thanks a lot for this one 💗.

i know this app during my 3rd pregnancy. This app is so great which i can track her growth in different stages - when she still in my womb and after she delivered. i also can check different kind of food to be consumed from pre to post natal as well. It really a great app 🥰

The features that describe the baby's development and counting down to EDD are very useful. I'd been checking in to the app daily just to find out how big my baby has grown and all the useful information that tracks the baby's growth development.

VIP Member

As a first time mum, I liked to use the question and answer as the mummies here shared their experiences with me. Thank you to The Asianparent for providing this platform to the parents 🥰

We would like to thank all of our users who have participated in this contest. If you have been chosen as our lucky winner, please check your email from us. Thank you 💙❤️

TapFluencer

the Baby Tracker section has been the most helpful. every day I get "updates" on my growing bump of love and it's been making pregnancy feel more engaging and interactive.

VIP Member

I enjoy the baby tracker and the polls! It’s good to know what other parents and mummies think and vote for regarding some common topics we faced with our kids!

The articles and baby tracker helps me in my motherhood journey. Sometimes the daily tracker acts like an encouragement, letting me know I am doing well as a ftm.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles