Did you or are you experiencing the need to chat with other adults although busy with caring for your new baby?

One of the most frequently asked questions about babywearing if the person using a baby carrier can sit down on a chair and has a meal. Here you go! ? The answer is yes. Yesterday, after a heavy breakfast, I joined my sister and her partner to visit an attraction in Ipoh. Little girl was so tired after all the walking and other activities that all she wanted was to nurse and to have a nap. With my ring sling kept in my diaper bag, I managed to provide my little one with a safe spot for her needs while I enjoyed some delicious afternoon snacks and a robust discussion. One of the benefits babywearing bring to parents especially for new parents is the ability to enjoy some social time with their friends while having their babies with them. I remember being a new mom and before I knew about babywearing, I was always at home while yearning to connect with my peers in person for the sake of my mental health. Yes, I was tired (and still am) while navigating my ways through the tasks of taking care of a new baby. But I miss having chats with other adults. Did you or are you experiencing the same? Let's share so that we know we are not alone. #mysunshinebliss #babywearingbenefit #certifiedbabywearingconsultant #babywearingmom #mentalhealthmatters #youmatter

Did you or are you experiencing the need to chat with other adults although busy with caring for your new baby?
2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Yes! And yes too that babywearing is so much helpful for me. I babywear my son since he is so small until he is 3. And I miss to do so again, soon!

4y ago

💜 My girl is now 3 and I cherish every moment when I get to carry her in a baby carrier - extended hug time!