Early pregnancy low hcg and become higher even after miscarriage pills

Hi momsiee.. Ive been crazy for the last month of june.. First i went to A&E since I got vagina bleeding and blood clots heavier. They took me blood test in low hcg and do ultrasound. Went back after 2 days. After all the test its likely miscarriage, Doctor advise me to make it natural flow to release the blood if there is pain that triggers need to come back well, I did bedrest for whole atleast 1 week then bleeding stops, when ai return to the doctor as per advise for check up its incomplete miscarriage. So an option occur either I take the pills to wash out or an awake surgery or sleep surgery. I decided to take the pills. Right after that i take it with anti biotic and pain reliever. 1 day of taking the misoprostol pill there is an abdominal pain like whole part of my waist it hurts like crazy. You will cry like a baby. And after several hours i went to toilet and it flash out then there is still a lot of pregnancy tissues keep coming out. The next day i took the anti biotic as doctor instruct me. I took it.. im still weak although I can still cook and move a little but no exercise for me, and no heavy things to carry cus i feel like i was giving birth… sighing! After 3 days… That moment at night time, I just poop like its diarrhea thingy…after that I went to our room and i feel the same cramps and its so damn pain… like i cant tahan, i took medicine for pain reliever and still cant relieve.. then I went back to A&E to find out whats going on. They took me Urine test, and blood test. Blood test surprise me that the level of my hcg is highest than my last visit to doctor. I dunno why. I did ultrasound again atleast 2-3 times in emergency and 1 time for clear visual…. Is it because of the misoprostol side effect? Doctor told me it could be ectopic or miscarriage since I am taking the pills to flash out the remaining. Sighing. Im so damn tired and overthink so much. Now i need to do blood test. From 86.2 after 48 hrs its 50+ something.. now i need to come back after 4 days to repeat blood test. Hopefully It will lesser As I am very tired having this. And to come back on my normal routine. Ive been to NUH doctor is straight to the point. No ifs nor but…. Seeing my result he will give straight away comment and he knows what he is doing. But hopefully it will clear.. I am just sharing this my experience since not all have the same experience. I am first time mom to be but didnt make it. God will make a way.. i know he got a plan for me and my husband.. its a rollercoaster thingy but God sustain me to be strong no matter what. My advice to those who got this experience pls pls.. follow what your body reacts, always follow what doctors advise. And be ready… plus eat an healthy food. Dont think about work as company cant dwell if something happen to you. Olright’. Now rest as much as possible. Rest to ensure your wounds are healing. Thank u so much for reading my story. To those mommy to be you are such a warrior. I salute all of you… God bless everyone.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey! I hope you're doing fine now. What you felt when you said the pain waist down is actually contractions. Yes, the same as giving birth! Even though you're having a miscarriage. I've been there too. On 2019 May, I had a natural miscarriage (my 2nd miscarriage). Very traumatic for me. My tissue came out naturally w/o me taking any meds, a day on my supposed D&C. Opt for that surgery because it's quicker and painless. Only mild cramp as side effect but got a natural miscarriage instead and I felt the contractions too. I rolled on my bed in pain, went to the toilet to pee and there my tissue was. In the toilet bowl, all bloodied. The D&C department called me to remind me to take the pill for supposedly tomorrow's surgery and I told them what happened. And yes, your hcg level will still be high. Will take roughly about 2 weeks to tone down. It's ok to grieve. Take your time. Also take your time to heal. Everything. Inside out. I took a yr to heal everything. My emotions and my health before I decided to try again. Welcomed my rainbow baby on Feb 2021. If you decide to try again, my advice is bed rest as much as possible. When you get pregnant again, also bed rest. I did that until I was nearly into my 2nd trimester. I was really careful as not to exert myself.

Read more
3y ago

Hello thanks for sharing your story. Yah for now Im on bed rest like very weak body. I want to back to on track but my body want to rest whole day haha. I feel piggy now. But its ok. I think my hcg level goes up then goes down..

Thank you for sharing your story. Take care and rest well. 💜

3y ago

Yes thank you still under recovery.