6-9 months old baby

hi moms, at what age your baby could crawl? mine is not yet... we always stimulate her everyday but she seems like she is not strong enough yet especially her knees

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't worry, different babies develop differently. My first started crawling v early at 4 mths and by 6 mths, he was able to walk ard by holding onto furniture and the wall. He walked independently unassisted by 8+ mths while his infantcare peers were still crawling ard. But my 2nd one, now 6 months, only started to scoot ard but still can't fully crawl on all fours. I'm also quite worried since her development is far slower than her brother's but PD said it's nth concerning as she's able to hit other milestones. I've read a research that some babies who develop much earlier in terms of motor skills might develop their speech skills later than average and that's exactly what happened to my boy who spoke later than his peers. For my girl, she definitely babbles so much more than her bro at the same age with more varied syllables.

Read more

Hi usually kids crawl around 9 months plus minus. If you want to practice you can start with supported kneeling over a step or cushion or even on hands and knees over your thigh or bolster. It is true that some babies skip crawling but crawling is one of the fundamental skills that help develop coordination etc

Read more

Mine started army crawl at 6 months then crawl normally at 6+ - 7 months BUT every baby is different. Ive heard some babies havent crawled at 9 months or some even skipped crawling stage

Different baby different development and different milestone at different age. Some babies skip crawling totally

TapFluencer

felt like mine skipped the crawling stage