Outing

hello moms out there.. can u all you recommend a place that I can bring my 2.5 mths infant out.. I just want to bring her out.. thanks..

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do check the weather first before going out, and pack some basic necessity like clip-on fan, brolly, milk bottle, some diapers on standby and wet tissues to clean up. A stroll in the nearby garden or playground would be lovely then :)

Shopping centers and recently I find the airport to be great for families! Simply because you get easy access when you need a meal, nursing rooms, things to look at etc. also no need to worry about weather etc Enjoy yourself!

6y ago

sure will try.. thank you so much for your feedback..

VIP Member

so many places you can go Mummy. E.g playground, park, melba Cafe is a kids friendly place, indoor playground at orchid country club, attractions.

6y ago

yeah.. I think I will check out OCC.. ors near my place..

VIP Member

For a 2.5months: - Stroll at park - go to kids friendly malls - convenient for nursing moms 😊 - Beach (morning sun is good her)

Read more

Malls, garden by the bay, airport. recently the weather is too hot, i will just go with any aircon places.

6y ago

thank you so much for your.recommendation

Indoor shopping malls with nursing room, or nearby parks for a stroll to enjoy fresh air. :)

Vivo! malls that are kids friendly and has sufficient nursery room

Super Mum

Botanical gardens, gardens by the bay etc. but weather is hot now.

VIP Member

nearby shopping mall. or take train to another shopping mall.

VIP Member

I think airport, ikea all is fine. Babywearing to me is easier