Moms, are you more into make up or skin care?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Oh! I wish I was into any one of these religiously. And I would not blame being busy after having child and not being able to give as much time to myself. I am basically a person who would just pass off as just a simple moisturising cream person. All I do is dab a basic moisturising cream on my face and that is it. Though, I would like to one day, going to a salon, and have a nice make up on and see how different and good I look. Hoping that day comes soon. ;)

Magbasa pa

I had always been a skin care person. I do all the skin care ritual. I am very particular about my facial and body massage. I feel that it is the external and at the same time inner healing of the skin. No matter whether I get late after a party or stuck somewhere with work, I always make sure that I have pampered my face at least before I go to bed. I am less into make up, but when there is an occasion, I follow it to the T. ;p

Magbasa pa

Matagal na nga akong maligo at magbihis, at kapag sinabayan ko pang mag make up, ay nako, deads na ko sa asawa ko dahil ma-le-late kami sa mga lakad naming. Pero kapag may special occasions, nagpapa make-up ako sa friend ko kase hindi ko talaga forte ang mag make-up.

I prefer skin care because you don't have to prepare much before going out on a regular day. You can leave the house without make up on.

I'm more on skin care. I have natural papay soap for my face and I do buy argan oil to moisturize my skin.

same make up and skin care also i used supplements for inside and out glowing skin.