Moms and dads if you have message for your kids ano ang gusto ninyong sabihin sa kanila ? Ps : If you have photos of your son or daughter with you mas okay :)

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Dear Cj, I love you so much anak . I want you to know that we are here always with your dad to guide you , care for you and would do everything for you. I hope you will grow with the Love of God and i wish you will achieve your dreams in the future . Challenges may come in your way but just have faith and always pray to God and he will not fail you . I want you to find your true happiness we are at your back to support you all the way .

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

My message for my kids is the same every until they grow up. I love them so much from the bottom of my heart. I always turn out speechless whenever I'm asked to say something to my kids, like during their birthdays. My emotions are just too intense that I can't put into words how I exactly feel. I just feel it, and it's the same feeling everyday, always.

Magbasa pa

To my daughter: There are times that I get strict on you. Please don't be mad. It's for your own good. I just want you to be a God-fearing and law-abiding person in the future. When it's your time to mother to your own child, you'll realize that everything that I've done to you is full of meaning. I love you anak.

Magbasa pa

To my son, advance happy birthday.. Mommy and daddy love you so much.. You inspired us every single day, you are the precious gift from God, we are so blessed to have you.. May God always bless you.. Mwuaah..

Post reply image

I love you, anak. I hope and pray na lumaki kang mahal si Lord dahil Siya ang source ng lahat na mayroon tayo. People may fail you, but God will never leave you nor forsake you, so put your trust in Him.

I love you ate Blake, sana lumaki kang may takot sa Diyos at respeto sa'min ni nanay. Bagalan mo ang paglaki mo kasi sobrang mamimiss namin ni nanay yung kakulitan mo. Love na love ka namin ni nanay.

Post reply image

You boys inspire me to be the best mom i could ever be. You will always be the best rewards God has given me. I love you all! Mwah =)

Post reply image

You are my life now and I will do everything to be a good mom to you. I love you always and forever :* ♥

Post reply image

I love you, my babies, everyday and always. You are my strength and my weakness, my everything.

Post reply image

I love you anak palagi :)

Post reply image