About abortion

Hi mommys, I like to ask about abortion in sg Anyone ever do abortion recently or maybe Ard last year? Because me and my partner had 'do the thing' then no protection, but he never put inside at all before and he doesn't believe without protection 80% high chance can get pregnant die die don't want believe me coz this one I asked doctor one when I pregnant my first child. Now I'm cfem pregnant again where I can keep because due to my financial is really damn low and my partner unable to work for temporary due to his medical issue he will be going for operations again which I dont know when because he have kidney stone last 2 years but didn't go for operations now he need to go because the stone too big blocking his appendix. So now I have no choice I have to endure with the heart pain go abort my 2nd child as I can't affort to support . Now I'm super stress as I don't want to stay in the hospital if possible to just eat 💊 and abort it. Any advice pls 😭😭anyway I'm no longer underage old enough to do things under own consent.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Idk about abortion but reading this entire chunk of stuffs just makes it contradicting and infuriating…. If you weigh in terms of financial, how can you compare condoms to abortion/baby’s fees. Like you mentioned you’re old enough to do things under your own consent then please tell your bf no protection no do. Simple. The hole is yours unless you’re talking about rape which is another thing. Please act responsibly… it’s a life you’re talking about. If you don’t do something about it, I’m pretty sure this is not the last time you’ll have to go through this.

Read more
12mo ago

I was so understanding enuf for him knowing is on medical issue doctor doesn't allow him to work due to his medical issues which I have enuf understanding. and I'm alone supporting 3 head with a damn low income (not enuf to keep a little saving just nice) and sending toodler to school picking up from sch and when he have his desire he wants means he wants and if I doesn't have the mood and feel due to circumstances like right now he will give me attitude and start accusing me. and worse part is he don't even belive he made me pregnant again just because he doesn't put inside of me which I told him that previously doctor from kkh had alrdy told 80% high chance without protection yet he still insist to think his own way. and I'm getting pressure every where and stress... 😭

VIP Member

ignore those toxic comments that dosent benefit your situation at the moment. u can go polyclinic for referral, and they will refer u to kkh to get abortion via medication. As for ur issues on your financial difficulties and relationships, i suggest you approach MSF for support and marital counseling. Taking care of a child is exhausting enough. cant imagine all these additional stress u are going thru. if u need someone to talk to, u may pm me

Read more
10mo ago

whats ur ig? i follow back

Hey. Life is so precious. I would encourage you to approach Alife and speak to them. https://www.alife.org.sg/alma There is this aLife Mothers' Assistance (ALMA) which help alleviate hardships faced by new mothers from low-income families with young or 'special needs' children, to ensure that these children do not go without basic sustenance in their crucial growing years.

Read more
12mo ago

my current child I'm able to support just this in my tummy but haven't grow into fetus just a week or 2 only.