Little one in her own pace

Hi mommies, I wanted to share my experience as a first time mom who have lots of worries and anxieties. I was worried months ago on speech development for my baby since she only has few words able to speak and worst is that she won't call me mama. I kept on teaching her "mama", kept on talking to her, limit to no screen time when I am around and read books together, yet still baby won't parrot me. However, she understands well on almost everything I tell to her naman din. Until day before she turned 17mos, she called me mama (voluntarily! While I was preparing her meal. My heart jumped and so happy) and after that day, her speech burst out. As in! She would clearly utter words I used to talked to her before. From 8-10 words only before she turned 17mos to almost 25 spoken words in just 10days progress. For those mommies like me who worries for speech to their los, please just keep on trying but don't be pressured nor pressure our babies, they will definitely bloom in their own pace. πŸ’—

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

❀️❀️❀️