kick counts?

Hi mommies can i know when do i start kick counting? Im currently 29 weeks preg but my gynae didnt ask me to check by every hour or so. They just said that as lomg as got movements everyday can already. If i really need to track kick counts, how do i go about it? Tia!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

this app has the kick counter, I used that too. pretty good, they let u recognise if baby is twisting, turning, punching, kicking etc and gives u a report. Should be ard wk 28 gynae will ask to track but tbh, it's too tiring to keep tracking, baby can kick non stop for 3-4hrs, I tried tracking for 2 days and I gave up 😅 now as long baby kick will do and my bb kick time kinda standard 8-12, 1-4 super active, less activity at night and 1am bb start kicking again 🥱

Read more
1y ago

Me too hahaha as long as bb is moving and kicking, I don’t really keep track. I do feel worried when she’s quiet. So i told her, “i gv u chance to kick in my belly as much as u want to ok. But once u out n u still want to kick me, u will see the consequences”. 😅

i did'nt count also as long as i feel that my baby is moving and kicking everyday it's fine with me.. luckily she's strong and alive ,she's always moving like a swimmer 😂😊

VIP Member

You don't have to count unless gynae asks you to.. don't worry too much! If you feel movement throughout the day it's good already

same me I'm 29 week my gyne never ask me to counting as long is got movement everyday.sometime baby is too active sometime make me worried sick not too active

I am first time mum and pregnant. I still didn't feel any kick at 20 weeks. should I be worried? my baby is always still like sleeping during ultrasound.

1y ago

I don’t feel her move and kick until about 25-26th weeks. So don’t worry to much💕

If I rmb correctly my gynae says minimum 10 kicks per day. Be it gentle sliding or jerk. Still considered as 1 kick.

as long as my baby kick every hour I'm happy and enjoy the peeling every move inside if my tummy are priceless.😊

im 30weeks now but sadly i didnt feel any movement for my baby . im worried

3y ago

my placenta is anterior and i can feel his kicks hard and strong but he is kickinh more near my pelvis and belly button.

VIP Member

I check 3 times a day for 30’mins at a time. You can use this app to track it

As per my OB, 10 counts per 2 hours. Lie down on your side preferably after eating