Is light spotting normal on early pregnancy?

Hi mommies.. Can I ask if you have experienced some spotting for days like light brown and sometimes red during your early pregnancy? Is it just normal or something is off and should seek the OB attention immediately? Thanks for the inputs.

53 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sharing experience. I was ongoing to 8weeks when I had a light spotting when I was experiencing constipation. Kala ko na-iri ko lang forcefully, (so I contacted my OB and gave me meds) after 3 days I had a bleeding bright red, dark brown tapos may lumabas sakin na buo thumb size. Akala namin yun na yun at na pass out ko na, Luckily after a day of ultrasound there was a heart beat. I was found to have subchorionic bleeding. And currently on Bedrest and meds. Ngayon, I still get scared every time may ultrasound kasi hindi naman ako active pero I had a bleeding. Konting lakad lang ginawa ko hindi naman talagang exercise. Always get in touch with your OB. It's not impossible to be pregnant and have bleeding but kailangan talaga ng Bedrest at tutok ng doctor.

Read more